Are you looking to dominate product manager interviews or position yourself as the ideal candidate for a product management job? Are you curious to learn about the most frequently used documents that PMs use day-to-day on the job?
Over the past few months, we spoke with product managers around the world to curate this initial list of documents that PMs frequently use day-to-day. We created this Product Manager Template Kit to help provide you with examples of tactical document templates that PMs use when evaluating new opportunities, planning / prioritizing new product features, and gearing up for product launches.
The Product Manager Template Kit contains six product manager document templates that are frequently used on the job:
- User Personas Template
- Product Opportunity Assessment Template
- Product Requirements Document (PRD / Spec) Template
- Product Launch Plan Template
- Product Roadmap Template
- Product Backlog Template
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is seriously considering a product management career and wants to understand what documents product managers use on the job.
- Anyone beginning their career in tech or making a career change.
- Anyone looking for a product management job at a tech company or startup.
- A junior / associate product manager looking for structured documents to become a better product manager.
What are the requirements?
There are no requirements and no technical knowledge required! We intentionally added plenty of descriptive text to make sure that anyone could easily understand these templates.
What are people saying?
"This PM template kit was ridiculously useful in helping me to standardize documentation at my company. I've been using and adapting a lot of these templates for daily use at work and it's really helped with coordinating new feature launches with my team." -Facebook Product Manager
Over the next few months, we're going to continue refining and adding more templates to this kit. With this purchase, you'll get access to these templates and FREE LIFE-TIME ACCESS to all newly added content going forward.